Using the SEM
This week the team had a chance to use the SEM machine one more time. We needed to get the last images for from the treated plastics that were stored in the minus 80 fridge. The images that the team observed were very outstanding. We got new images that were different from the images that were taken at the beginning. That is because the images that were taken at the beginning were just with the plastics, and the images taken recently were combined with the different types of Pseudomonas. Next week we will finish getting the rest of the images under the SEM.

OMG! Congratulations on getting into the Conference! I'm super excited for both of you to attend! If y'all want to practice your presentation in front of anyone, I'll be in the lab on Friday and definitely don't mind lending my ears! You girls rock!
ReplyDeleteI thought you guys did an awesome job relaying the info to me. I'm sure that you'll be amazing. I'm excited to hear about it. When you were talking about it, it sounded like it had the potential to be one of the more fun conferences. Make sure to take good mental notes about the research happening in our area! I wanna hear about that!
ReplyDelete